Here is today's Classic Film Quotes Quiz (please find answers below):
- "I AM big. It's the pictures that got small."
- "If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin.''
- "Fasten your seat belts — it's going to be a bumpy night."
- "Badges? We don’ got to show you no stinkin' badges!"
- "I don’t know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies!"
- "Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?"
- "It's moving. It's alive!"
- "I could dance with you til the cows come home. On second thought, I’ll dance with the cows 'til YOU come home."
- "I'll live to see you — all of you — hanging from the highest yardarm in the British fleet!"
- "To a world of gods and monsters!"
Here are the answers to today’s old movie quote quiz. How did you do?
Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard (1950); Jean Hagen as Lena Lamont in Singin' in the Rain (1952); Bette Davis as Margot Channing in All About Eve (1950); Alfonso Bedoyo as Gold Hat in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948); Butterfly McQueen as Prissy in Gone with the Wind (1939); Edward G. Robinson as Caesar Enrico Bandello in Little Caesar (1931); Colin Clive as Dr. Frankenstein in Frankenstein (1931); Groucho Marx as Rufus T. Firefly in Duck Soup (1933); Charles Laughton as Captain William Bligh in Mutiny on the Bounty (1935); Ernest Thesiger as Dr. Pretorius in Bride of Frankenstein (1935).