Here is today's Old Movie Quote Quiz (please find answers below):
- “I never drink…wine.”
- “I ain’t so tough.”
- “Catherine! Catherine! Catherine! Catherine! …”
- “How do they walk in these things, huh?”
- “What have I done?”
- “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”
- “The stuff that dreams are made of.”
- “My evil self is at the door, and I have no power to stop it!”
- “I steal.”
- “The challenge cup given for the best rose … the best rose grown in the village during the past year. The first prize — the silver cup — goes to … goes to Mr. James Ballard, our popular station master.”
Here are the answers to today’s old movie quote quiz. How did you do?
Bela Lugosi as Count Dracula in Dracula (1931); James Cagney as Tom Powers in The Public Enemy (1931); Montgomery Clift as Morris Townsend in The Heiress (1949); Jack Lemon as as Jerry in Some Like It Hot (1949); Sir Alec Guiness as Colonel Nicholson in Bridge on the River Kwai (1957); Al Jolson as Jakie Rabinowitz in The Jazz Singer (1927); Humphrey Bogart as Sam Spade to Ward Pond as Detective Tom Polhaus in The Maltese Falcon (1941); Walter Pidgeon as Dr. Edward Morbius in Forbidden Planet (1956); Paul Muni as James Allen in I am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang (1932); Dame May Whitty as Lady Beldon in Mrs. Miniver (1942).